End of Life Decisions
I moved to Florida in 2000 at a time when Terri Schiavo’s case was gaining national exposure.
If you don’t know this story you can review it by the link above.
You will learn how important it is to take control of your end of life decisions.
A review of this document will help you to better understand the issues and communicate your intentions.
Five Wishes lets your family and doctors know:
- The person you want to make health care decisions for you when you can’t make them.End of
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- What you want your loved ones to know.